Clearing Blocked Drains FAQs is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our blocked drains clearance and plumbing site or communicating electronically with us. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our london drains blocked and plumbing website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our drain clearance and plumbing website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We do not disclose your information to third parties, with exception to the following circumstances;
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our london drains blocked and plumbing website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 14) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the london drains blocked and plumbing web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.